- I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of it.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t care.
- It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word.
- I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
- Ahh, I see the screw up fairy has visited again.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
- Someday we’ll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- What am I? Flypaper for geeks?
- I’m not being rude. You’re just insignifigant.
- Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got Karma to burn off.
- No, my powers can be used only for good.
- I’m really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me.
- Who me? I just wander from room to room.
- How about “never”? Is “never” good for you?